Some Things To Remember About Writing

WRITING ADVICE

“Make sure you aren't wasting the reader’s time.” – Contributed by Ian Rash Using an online source called  The Minimalist , I learn...

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

When My Sister Graduated High School by Peyton Vincent

When my sister graduated high school, I felt so happy and sad. She graduated this year. Her future in college will not be the first time my sister will be away from home. She went to a boarding school in Virginia called Oak Hill Academy for three years. When we went to her graduation in Virginia, it was a very emotional moment for everyone, especially my parents. My sister, Chase, is their first child to graduate high school. Of course on the night after the graduation, we had a really big dinner celebration at this really fancy restaurant in North Carolina. A lot of my relatives were there and a couple of family friends. They were at the graduation as well.

Here’s a little bit about my sister. She is 18 years old, she and was born on January 28, and her favorite color is pink.

I bet you’re wondering, where is Chase going to college? Well, she is going to American University (AU) in Washington D.C. Chase knew that she wanted to go to school in the D.C. area so, she choose American. It was also perfect that she’ll be in the D.C. area because we have a lot of family around there. For example: My great aunt and uncle, my cousin, and my aunt.
She has been saying that she really looks forward to the freedom of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment