Some Things To Remember About Writing

WRITING ADVICE

“Make sure you aren't wasting the reader’s time.” – Contributed by Ian Rash Using an online source called  The Minimalist , I learn...

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Ohio Man fined $150 for getting Fish Drunk! by Britta Nathan

An Ohio man was fined $150 yesterday after his wife discovered that the fish in his saltwater tank were drunk.  “I saw that all the fish were banging into the glass, and two were dead, so I thought to myself, ‘Those fish are drunk!’ and I reported it to the police.  My husband had spilled some of his drink into the water and gotten the fish drunk. One of the clownfish was gulping water and swimming in circles upside down!” the wife says.


The man is in custody until he pays the 150$ fine, and if this happens again, he will go jail…

No comments:

Post a Comment