Some Things To Remember About Writing

WRITING ADVICE

“Make sure you aren't wasting the reader’s time.” – Contributed by Ian Rash Using an online source called  The Minimalist , I learn...

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

An Interview with Acadia Naylor by Kali Sura

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up and why?

A: A videogame designer, a lego set designer or a regular engineer. I would like to be a lego set designer because I love lego’s.

Q: What are your strengths and weaknesses?

A: My strengths are that I’m weird and smart and my one weakness is that I am stubborn.

Q: Out of all the places you’ve visited which one was your favorite and why?

A: Acadia National Park because it has cool rocks and trees and it was created when two volcanos collidied.

Q: Which ride at the Mall Of America was your favorite and why?

A: The Brain Control Ride because you can control the ride by making it go up and down and spin around.

Q: Do you think the Harry Potter books are better than the movies and why?
A: Yes because when you read the books you get a visual representation of the story in your head and the movies sort of crushes it.

Q: If you could visit any place in the entire world where would you go and why?

A: I would go to Germany because they have great food there and because it’s right next to Switzerland where the best chocolate in the entire world is located.

Q: What are your hobbies?

A: I love ciphering, computer programming, drawing and annoying my friends.

Q: In your opinion do you think the Hungry Games is better than the Harry Potter series?

A: No because Harry Potter includes more magic, its hidden away in a part of the world which invokes the question Is Harry Potter actually real? because there’s no proof he doesn't actually exist.

Q: If you received 1 million dollars what would you do with it?

A: I would use some of it to fund college, some to get cats and I would use the rest to buy legos

No comments:

Post a Comment