Some Things To Remember About Writing

WRITING ADVICE

“Make sure you aren't wasting the reader’s time.” – Contributed by Ian Rash Using an online source called  The Minimalist , I learn...

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Serena Sun Interviews Peyton Vincent

Q : what has been your favorite moment as an 11 yr old?
A:getting a phone because I’ve wanted one for a while
Q: what is your least favorite food?
A: brussel sprouts and asparagus because I hate the taste.
Q: what is your favorite trip you’ve been on?
A:  Hawaii. it is so beautiful, I named my dog Maui after it
Q: what is something about this year you’ll never forget?
A: the friends I’ve made
Q:what is your biggest fear?
A: heights, it makes me feel sick
Q: if you could only eat 1 food for a week what would it be?
A: it would be steak
Q: what are your hobbies?
A: biking,writing,and running
Q:what is your biggest pet peeve?
A:when my sister eats my food
Q: what is your favorite food for breakfast?
A: I love waffles
Q: how old is your dog?

A: he is turning 1 in september

No comments:

Post a Comment