Some Things To Remember About Writing

WRITING ADVICE

“Make sure you aren't wasting the reader’s time.” – Contributed by Ian Rash Using an online source called  The Minimalist , I learn...

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Interview of Pulkit Kishore by Rian Mathew

Q. How long have been living in Minnesota?
A. “I’ve been living here for three years”
Q. What is your earliest memory?
A. “My earliest memory would probably be when I went to Disneyland when I was three”
Q. If you could have chosen your name, what would you have chosen?
A. “I don’t know”
Q. Would you rather have a teacher that doesn’t teach well but is friendly or one that teaches well but is strict?
A. “One who teaches well but is strict, ‘cause I like learning”
Q. Do you prefer eating healthy or unhealthy?
A. “Healthy”
Q. What is your record for the number of minutes read in a day?
A. “180 minutes”
Q. What is the weirdest thing you have eaten?
A. “A piece of really, really, really old cheese”
Q. What is your favorite form of transportation?
A. “Airplane”
Q. What is the longest plane trip you have been on?
A. “1 and a half days, when going from the US to India”
Q. What is your favorite genre?

A. “My favorite genre would be… action, superhero action”

No comments:

Post a Comment