Some Things To Remember About Writing

WRITING ADVICE

“Make sure you aren't wasting the reader’s time.” – Contributed by Ian Rash Using an online source called  The Minimalist , I learn...

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tornado of life by Kali Sura

The tornado of life had me in its clutches. Memories of good and bad times swirled and twisted around me.

The bottomless pit of time drags me into its depths as I struggle helplessly I see yet some help in the ups and downs of life.

The up and downs of life look on with sadness as if they want to help me but just can’t. Still I struggle as they watch me as motionless as a rock.

The times of despair and sorrow linger and taunt me. The hard and unjust times threaten to drown me as I fight them helplessly.

The anger and fear overwhelm me as I try to keep them at bay. Alas I lose and down I’m pulled into the tornado’s heart.

Then when it looks like all is lost out of the bottomless pit of time and life, there comes the memories of happiness and joy.

Free from the tornado of life at last I look upon my future and promise myself never to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment