Some Things To Remember About Writing

WRITING ADVICE

“Make sure you aren't wasting the reader’s time.” – Contributed by Ian Rash Using an online source called  The Minimalist , I learn...

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Book Review of HELLO UNIVERSE by Erin Entrada Kelly by Genevieve A. Cadwell


At first, I thought I wouldn’t like this book. It didn’t seem like a good book. I have to admit, I didn’t understand all of. I could have been I was reading too fast, or that I needed to look back. Or maybe it was just plain, old confusing.

One thing I really didn’t was hoe Chet “The Bull” Bullings got on the “What this book is about” page. He wasn’t that much of a main character. Although he did make the problem in the book.
HELLO UNIVERSE [turned out to be] a good book – but you really have to get into it before you understand it. [Edited by Guy Stewart]

[ORIGINAL REVIEW] At First I Thought I Wouldn’t Like This Book. It Didn’t seem Like A Good Book.  I Have To Admit, I Did’nt Understand all Of It.  It Could’ve Been I Was Reading To Fast, Or That I Needed To Look Back.  Or Maybe, It Was Just, Plain Ole Confusing.  One Thing I Really Did’nt get Was How Chet “The Bull” Bullings got On The “What This Book Is About” Page.  He Was’nt That Much Of A Main Character.  Although He did Make The Problem in The Book.  Hello Universe Is A Good Book-But You Really Have To Get Into It Before You Understand It.

No comments:

Post a Comment